Friday 2 October 2015

Do not secretly sell me more than I need - Pharmacy case

I recently got sick and got prescription and recommendations for 3 day cure at home. I went to the pharmacy, handed over the notes from the doctor and waited. As most of clients at pharmacy, I was sick, but alerted, I was handed a medicines in large packets each (30 pills x 3 drugs = 90 pils, while I needed 3 days x 2 pills = 6 pills). The pharmacists didn't even bother to look at doctor's recommendations or ask me about the details. My sober thinking got into speaking and I asked for smaller portions which I was given without a problem, but only when I asked. The situation felt wrong, as because of my sickness, someone was trying to take advantage of me by selling more than I required. This practice is unfair and won't make long term relation. This was local pharmacy where employees should try build a connection, rapport which would result in continuous visits - returning, loyal customer. Never take advantage of your customer. Don't sell more than it is required. It will payback in long term!

No comments:

Post a Comment